The Management Science Group offers introductory and advanced classes on operations research, business analytics and information systems with strong focus on applications in transport and logistics. We provide our students with knowledge on how to analyze and aggregate extensive amounts of operational data (e.g. analysis of big data through data mining), and we discuss how to use data aggregates for more efficient, reliable and sustainable planning of transport and logistics operations (e.g. more reliable operations in logistics applications through operations research).
Summer Term 2018
In summer term 2018, we offer the following classes.
- Einführung in Management Science und Operations Research
- Wirtschaftswissenschaftliches Seminar Management Science
- Bachelor Abschlussseminar
- Programming in C++
- Advanced Business Analytics
- Advanced Computational Transportation
- Scientific Project Management Science
- Master Thesis with Kolloquium
Winter Term 2017/2018
In winter term 2017/2018, we offer the following classes. An overview timetable of all classes offered in the area of management science can be downloaded here.
- IT-Skills (21929)
- Business Analytics and Information Systems (21929)
- Bachelor Abschlussseminar (21929)
- Programming in C++ (50012)
- Integer and Combinatorial Optimization with Applications (50011)
- Seminar Management Science/E-Fulfillment (21928)